Your Support Worker is here to help
Struggling to cope doesn’t look or feel the same in everyone but we want you to know that we are here to listen and help if you’re not feeling great or struggling to cope.
We understand that personal crisis can occur for a whole range of reasons. Whatever the reason, your support worker is committed to working alongside you to listen without judging and to help you find the solutions and support that you need.
Personal Crisis takes many forms, below are just some of the issues we can support you through:
- Suicidal thoughts or self-harming
- Family problems
- Issues around physical health or mental wellbeing
- Bad news
- Recent or historic trauma or abuse
- Drug or alcohol problems
- Relationship breakdown
- Problems with the law
- Just not coping with what life is throwing at you at the moment
- Feeling anxious, stressed, angry or overwhelmed
- Feeling desperate and not knowing where to turn for help
- The list could go on!
Please get in touch
- As a Self Help Client you will have already been given the phone number of your Support Worker so in the first instance always contact your support worker directly.
If you are having difficulties contacting your Support Worker please call our main number 01179705400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for an urgent call back. If your support worker is on leave, another member of the support team will call you back as soon as possible.
Other Sources of Help and Out of Hours Services
For details about additional services in Bristol for people who are experiencing crisis including 24 hour and weekend services please click here.